The Royal Devils
Welcome to the AQW Royal Devils. If you'd like to join, please register to the site.
The Royal Devils
Welcome to the AQW Royal Devils. If you'd like to join, please register to the site.
The Royal Devils
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Royal Devils Clan Site.

HomeThe HangoutSearchLatest imagesRegisterInformationLog in
welcome to the AQW Royal Devils clan site..Here is a social clan that still pvp's for fun and does lots of other things. the admins are eddiebeast , mr cheesey jr , and vampire girl5787. If you want to join, please click "sign up" and register. Then eventually your account shall be approved. Then come on chat. Thanks!

What is ur fav video game :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
eddiebeast
Special Devil
Special Devil
eddiebeast

What is ur fav video game :D Empty
PostSubject: What is ur fav video game :D   What is ur fav video game :D EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:23 am

This is just me kinda getting to know u all a little bit better than i do right now. And if u ask me wht is my fav video game well i cant awncer that XD.
Back to top Go down
Vampire girl5787
Special Devil
Special Devil

PostSubject: Re: What is ur fav video game :D   What is ur fav video game :D EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:28 pm

eddiebeast wrote:
This is just me kinda getting to know u all a little bit better than i do right now. And if u ask me wht is my fav video game well i cant awncer that XD.

I would say Halo or Super Smash Bros. Brawl, i'm awesome at both
Back to top Go down
eddiebeast
Special Devil
Special Devil
eddiebeast

PostSubject: Re: What is ur fav video game :D   What is ur fav video game :D EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:31 pm

Vampire girl5787 wrote:
eddiebeast wrote:

I would say Halo or Super Smash Bros. Brawl, i'm awesome at both
Ya i love theows games
Back to top Go down
Mr Cheesey Jr
Special Devil
Special Devil
Mr Cheesey Jr

PostSubject: Re: What is ur fav video game :D   What is ur fav video game :D EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:19 pm

I use to play the pokemon games but I grew out of them
Anyway, now I mainly just play online games not much xbox anymore or ds.
Back to top Go down
http://aqwtheroyaldevils.forumotion.com
Lilmclovin
Offical Devil
Offical Devil
Lilmclovin

PostSubject: Re: What is ur fav video game :D   What is ur fav video game :D EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:42 pm

My favorite video game is a game I played a long time ago it's called Shadowman I like it because you could kill demons and you were a demon/human yourself even though the graphics suck the storyline was amazing and their was a group of serial killers who came back from the dead and are fighting for "LEGION"(aka a dark manifestation who takes form of a human)To end the world and steal all the dark souls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is ur fav video game :D   What is ur fav video game :D Empty

Back to top Go down

What is ur fav video game :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Royal Devils :: Discussion-
Jump to: