The Royal Devils
Welcome to the AQW Royal Devils. If you'd like to join, please register to the site.
The Royal Devils
Welcome to the AQW Royal Devils. If you'd like to join, please register to the site.
The Royal Devils
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Royal Devils Clan Site.

HomeThe HangoutSearchLatest imagesRegisterInformationLog in
welcome to the AQW Royal Devils clan site..Here is a social clan that still pvp's for fun and does lots of other things. the admins are eddiebeast , mr cheesey jr , and vampire girl5787. If you want to join, please click "sign up" and register. Then eventually your account shall be approved. Then come on chat. Thanks!

What s ur fav movie

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
eddiebeast
Special Devil
Special Devil
eddiebeast

What s ur fav movie  Empty
PostSubject: What s ur fav movie    What s ur fav movie  EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:28 am

Cheesey DONT get med at me for asking all these questions about people... ya XD i just want to know u all better so U HAVE TO POST ON THIS OR ELSE.
Back to top Go down
Vampire girl5787
Special Devil
Special Devil

PostSubject: Re: What s ur fav movie    What s ur fav movie  EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:24 pm

eddiebeast wrote:
Cheesey DONT get med at me for asking all these questions about people... ya XD i just want to know u all better so U HAVE TO POST ON THIS OR ELSE.

You call that a threat XD. Anyway what was the question?
Back to top Go down
eddiebeast
Special Devil
Special Devil
eddiebeast

PostSubject: Re: What s ur fav movie    What s ur fav movie  EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:25 pm

Vampire girl5787 wrote:
eddiebeast wrote:

What is ur fav movie
Back to top Go down
Vampire girl5787
Special Devil
Special Devil

PostSubject: Re: What s ur fav movie    What s ur fav movie  EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:26 pm

eddiebeast wrote:
Vampire girl5787 wrote:
eddiebeast wrote:

What is ur fav movie

Oh don't have one cause i watch a lot of movies tongue
Back to top Go down
eddiebeast
Special Devil
Special Devil
eddiebeast

PostSubject: Re: What s ur fav movie    What s ur fav movie  EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:27 pm

Vampire girl5787 wrote:
eddiebeast wrote:
Vampire girl5787 wrote:
eddiebeast wrote:

What is ur fav movie

Oh don't have one cause i watch a lot of movies tongue
Good enugh for me XD
Back to top Go down
Mr Cheesey Jr
Special Devil
Special Devil
Mr Cheesey Jr

PostSubject: Re: What s ur fav movie    What s ur fav movie  EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:24 pm

Well I personally watch almost no movies unless I goto the movie theater. I haven't gone to the theater since The beggining of April..What are all the new movies out?
Back to top Go down
http://aqwtheroyaldevils.forumotion.com
Lilmclovin
Offical Devil
Offical Devil
Lilmclovin

PostSubject: Re: What s ur fav movie    What s ur fav movie  EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:33 pm

Well my favorite movie is IT by Stephan King I love how all the people died especilly the little kid but the books more violent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What s ur fav movie    What s ur fav movie  Empty

Back to top Go down

What s ur fav movie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Royal Devils :: Discussion-
Jump to: